Resident Biden’s Executive Orders
- Executive Order: Biden signed an order on March 8, 2021 ‘Guaranteeing an Educational Environment Free From Discrimination on the Basis of Sex, Including Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.’
2. Executive Order: Biden signed an order on March 8, 2021 establishing the White House Gender Policy Council.
3. Executive Order: Biden signed an order on March 7,2021 calling for federal agencies to promote voter registration.
4. Executive Order: On February 24, 2021 Biden signed an order repealing a series of executive orders previously signed by former President Trump on regulating the financial system, reducing poverty, deregulation, reviewing funds to cities harboring antifa, promoting beautiful architecture in federal buildings, and democratic accountability in agency rule-making.
5. Executive Order: Biden signed an order on February 24, 2021 to strengthen the resiliency of America’s supply chains.
6. Executive Order: Biden signed an order to revoke Trump’s order to expand apprenticeships in America.
7. Executive Order: Biden established the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood partnerships to promote a more civil society.
8. Executive Order: President Biden wrote to Congress to inform it that he had ordered various actions blocking economic activity relating to Burma in response to the recent military coup there.
9. Executive Order: Biden called on Congress to extend the national emergency on Libya.
10. Executive Order: Biden has ended the construction of the southern border wall.
11. Executive Order: As per Trump’s executive order, Biden is also promoting LGBTQI+ rights worldwide. He is calling on other nations to decriminalize homosexuality.
12. Executive Order: Biden will be reorganizing the National Security Council through this executive order.
13. Executive Order: Biden put a memorandum on revitalizing foregin service, as known as, the “Deep State.”
14. Executive Order: Biden is allowing an exception for the refugee qualifications that allows people that have been displaced directly or indirectly because of climate change.
15. Executive Order: Biden signed an order to reunite children separated at the border with their families.
16. Executive Order: Biden signed an order to ensure a safe migration for Central American immigrants to arrive safely at the border.
17. Executive Order: Biden reversed Trump’s enforcement of a long-standing policy against 40-million immigrants that have been living in the US unnaturalized.
18. Executive Order: Biden is ordering a memorandum to help direct FEMA aid to help with COVID assistance in state and local governments.
19. Executive Order: President Biden reversed President Trump’s decision to remove tariffs on aluminum from the UAE, which had been a reward for peacemaking with Israel.
20. Executive Order: Biden restored into order giving U.S. funds to overseas groups providing abortions, calling his measure an effort to protect women’s health care.
21. Executive Order: Biden signed into order an enrollment period for Obamacare to help those who may have lost their health insurance due to losing jobs during the pandemic.
22. Executive Order: Biden signed an order requiring ‘evidence-based decisions’ in government policy.
23. Executive Order: Biden signed into effect the Council of Advisors on Science and Technology to help him make evidence-based decisions.
24. Executive Order: Biden vowed in this executive order to put climate change as his first priority.
25. Executive Order: President Biden declared past federal housing to be racist and restored his Obama-era rule considering “disparate impact” to be racial discrimination.
26. Executive Order: Biden is eliminating and reforming the use of private prisons, insinuating is promotes systematic racism even though he did not demonstrate how they promote racial discrimination.
27. Executive Order: President Biden signed an order to promote consultation with Native American tribes expressing his “respect for Tribal sovereignty and self-governance” and “commitment to fulfilling Federal trust and treaty responsibilities to Tribal Nations.”
28. Executive Order: President Biden signed an order condemning racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against Asian American and Pacific Islanders in the United States after Covid-19 has caused harassment and bullying against these groups of people. It also bans the phrase ‘China virus.’
29. Executive Order: Even though President Biden called Trump’s China travel ban ‘hysterical xenophobic,’ he is issuing a travel ban on South Africa, where a new variant of coronavirus was discovered.
30. Executive Order: President Biden is ordering federal agencies to prioritize American companies in procurement but excluded Trump’s emphasis immigration enforcement.
31. Executive Order: President Biden is revoking President Trump’s ban on transgenders going into combat zones while transitioning or doing reassignment surgery, for the mere fact that the hormones and medical care couldn’t be provided to the level they would need.
32. Executive Order: President Biden signed a vague order for the United States federal government to encourage union organizing and collective bargaining in order to protect the federal workforce. He also is backing a $15/hr minimum wage for federal workers.
33. Executive Order: President Biden signed an executive order to alleviate the economic relief related to the Covid-19 pandemic. He will provide prioritized relief to individuals, families, and small businesses.
34. Executive Order: Biden signed an order to create a COVID Testing Board which would include representatives from executive departments and agencies that are designated by the President. This group would make recommendations to Biden for shortage communities, at-risk settings, and high-risk groups.
35. Executive Order: Biden signed an executive order to work with other nations to combat COVID-19 to strengthen the response for global health security measures for diseases to come.
36. Executive Order: Biden signed an order to promote COVID safety in the workplace. Biden will be using Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to enforce these protocols.
37. Executive Order: Biden signed yet another order to help schools safely re-open for in-person learning. However, many schools are still shut down with little indication when they will welcome back students.
38. Executive Order: President Biden signed an executive order which established a Covid-19 Healthy Equity Task Force to help promote his administration’s equity goals.
39. Executive Order: Biden signed an executive order which forces the Defense Production Act to assist with filling any existing gaps of medical supplies to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
40. Executive Order: Biden enacted an executive order for federal agencies to continue researching Covid-19. This was already happening under the Trump administration but now the effort is being lead by the White House Covid-19 Response Director.
41. Executive Order:: President Biden directed the Federal Emergency Management Agency to reimburse 100% of the cost to states of using the National Guard in COVID.
42. Executive Order:: President Biden made an action to reserve the Obama-era DACA program. President Trump cancelled the program during his term. [Keep reading: Biden’s First Day in the White House]
43. Executive Order:: President Biden further extended Trump’s order that Liberians who fled to the U.S. from the civil war not be deported.
44. Executive Order: Biden fulfilled a campaign promise when he signed an executive order which ended construction of the southern border wall. [Keep reading: Biden Takes Aim at Trump’s Immigration Policies]
45. Executive Order:: Biden issued a memorandum promoting more federal regulations.
46. Executive Order:: Biden signed an executive order which limits how long White House officials must wait after leaving their position before working for any lobbying firm. [Keep reading: Biden’s First Day in the White House]
47. Executive Order:: In yet another executive order issued on Biden’s first day included an attack on women’s sports. The executive order now requires schools permit biological males to compete on women’s sports teams.
48. Executive Order:: President Biden signed another executive order focused on climate change. With the stroke of a pen Biden cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline contract and destroyed thousands of well-paid American jobs. Meanwhile the US unemployment rate continues to rise throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. [Keep reading: Dem Senator Urges Biden to Reverse Keystone XL Decision]
49. Executive Order:: Another part of Biden’s first day in the White House included signing an executive order which forces states to include the number of illegal immigrants in its census.
50. Executive Order:: President Biden revoked a series of Trump orders which focused on diminishing the amount of regulations. Biden revoked these Trump orders:
-Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs
– Enforcing Regulatory Reform Agenda
– Evaluating and Improving the Utility of Federal Advisory Committees
– Promoting the Rule of Law Through Improved Agency Guidance Documents
– Promoting the Role of Law Through Transparency and Fairness in Civil Administrative Enforcement and Adjudication
-Increasing Government Accountability for AdministrativeActions by Reinvigorating Administrative PAYGO)
51. Executive Order:: Biden also signed an Executive Order: which re-committed the U.S. to the Paris Climate Agreement. President Trump pulled the U.S. from the deal because it was unfair towards our country.
52. Executive order: On Jan. 20th, Biden reversed Trump’s order on enhancing public safety in the interior of the United States. This was just the first of many moves from the Biden camp to chip away at Trump’s immigration policies.
53. Executive Order:: During his first day on the job, Biden wasted no time by signing a record number of executive orders and actions. One of which recommitted the United States to joining the World Health Organization (WHO). In a letter to the United Nations Biden revered the Trump admin move. [Related: Fauci Selected as Biden’s Special Envoy to WHO as U.S. Rejoins]
54. Executive Order: After being sworn in as President on Jan. 20th, Biden signed an executive order to reorganize the White House’s COVID response team.
55. Executive Order: President Biden signed an executive order which now requires face masks be worn on federal property for the next 100-days. Hours later Biden and his family were seen posing for photos at the Lincoln Memorial with no masks in sight. [Related: Biden Caught Without Mask Hours after Enacting Mask Mandate]
56. Executive Order: On Jan. 20th President Biden signed another executive order which ended Trump’s travel bans focused on countries with pronounced threats of terrorism.
57. Executive Order: His first day in office Biden signed an executive order on advancing racial equity and support for underserved communities through the federal government. The order also abolished Trump’s 1776 Commission. [Keep reading: Biden’s First day in the White House]
Memorandum: As Biden’s first act as president he issued an Executive Order which froze most of Trump’s pending regulatory changes.